Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, aamla murabba (gooseberry). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aamla Murabba (Gooseberry) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Aamla Murabba (Gooseberry) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Amla or Indian gooseberries not only enhances immunity but also helps in maintaining cholesterol levels. It is most commonly eaten in the form of 'Murabbas' which are sweet and spicy balls of Amla. There are many health benefits of eating Amla or awla. Amla Murabba, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is very productive.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have aamla murabba (gooseberry) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aamla Murabba (Gooseberry):
- Get 500 grms Aamla (Gooseberry)
- Prepare Water as required
- Take 500 grm Sugar
- Make ready 2 pinch Rock salt (kala namak)
- Take 1⁄4 tsp cardamom powder
- Get 2 pinch black pepper (optional)
Amla Murabba is prepared either using sugar, jaggery or honey. It is rich in anti-oxidants which helps prevent the risk of cancer. Amla Murabba * Prick amla with a fork. Now take them in a sauce pan and cover them with water.
Instructions to make Aamla Murabba (Gooseberry):
- Take 1 & ½ cup jug (6 cups) water. Soak the Aamla (Gooseberry) in the water overnight.
- In next day put this all (Aamla and water) in a wok. Boil the Aamla with water for at least 10 minutes.
- Now add sugar in it,cook on low flame for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After cooking mix rock salt, cardamom powder and black pepper. Mix well. Let them cool.
- After cooling, Aamla murabba is ready. Put them in clean jar and keep in fridge. Use upto a month. Enjoy.
Amla Murabba * Prick amla with a fork. Now take them in a sauce pan and cover them with water. Now drain them and allow them to cool a little. Reduces graying of hair: According to Ayurveda, premature graying usually occurs due to excess pitta in the body. Some of the signs of excess pitta include skin rashes, burning sensations, peptic ulcers, excessive body heat, and heartburn.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food aamla murabba (gooseberry) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!