Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef sauvignon. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Sauvignon is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef Sauvignon is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Pat beef dry on paper towels. Dry the beef cubes with paper towels and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Pour the Cabernet Sauvignon over the roast. Add kitchen bouquet to pot then sprinkle thyme, shallots and garlic evenly over roast.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef sauvignon using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Sauvignon:
- Make ready 2 lb beef chuck cubes (stew cut)
- Take 3 C cabernet sauvignon
- Take 8 cloves garlic, halved
- Take 4 stalks celery; medium dice
- Take 2 yellow onions; large dice
- Take 4 carrots; medium oblique cut
- Take 10 red potatoes; quartered
- Get 4 C beef stock
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 t fresh thyme; minced
- Make ready as needed kosher salt and black pepper
Heat olive oil in heavy skillet. Classic boeuf Bourguignon, the French beef stew made with red wine, mushrooms, pearl onions, and bacon, is arguably the world's greatest beef stew. Here's how to make it with tender beef and a deep, rich flavor. Browse by: Dish Type Ingredient Cuisine Cooking Method Diet Season Menus Recipe Collections Quick Dinners View All.
Instructions to make Beef Sauvignon:
- Marinate beef in 1 C cabernet sauvignon in an air tight plastic bag.
- Pat beef dry on paper towels. Reserve marinade. Let beef sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Sear beef until completely browned on medium-high heat. In batches. Do not overcrowd the pot. Set beef aside
- Add bay leaf, thyme, carrots, onions, and celery. Saute until onions are lightly browned.
- Add tomato paste. Stir and cook 1 minute.
- Add reserved marinade. Reduce until nearly dry.
- Add beef, garlic, and potatoes to the pot. Cover with remaining wine and beef stock.
- Simmer for 2-3 hours, or until beef is tender.
- Variations; button mushrooms, merlot, pinot noir, Beaujolais, rosemary, parsley, buttered egg noodles, pearl onions, roasted garlic, bell peppers, shallots, sweet potatoes, demi glace, cognac, bacon, stout beer, Worcestershire, brandy, whiskey, tomatoes, sherry, red onion, spinach, couscous, rice, eggplant, caramelized bone marrow, soy sauce, asparagus, avocado, barley, peas, lentils, black eyed peas, green beans, black beans, pinto or white beans, poblano, ancho chile powder, paprika, corn,
- Crushed pepper flakes, jalapeno, scallions, red onion, quinoa, sherry, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, broccoli, kale, pea pods, radish, butter, cumin, curry powder, cilantro, celery root, cabbage, turnips, rutabegas, horseradish, orange, liquid smoke, mustard, red wine vinegar, raspberry vinegar, dumplings, pastry crust, za'atar, chives, Italian seasoning, herbes de provence,
- Dried onion soup mix, zucchini, yellow squash, polenta, cornbread crust, au jus, pork shoulder,
Here's how to make it with tender beef and a deep, rich flavor. Browse by: Dish Type Ingredient Cuisine Cooking Method Diet Season Menus Recipe Collections Quick Dinners View All. Beef Bourguignon Recipe also known as beef burgundy is beef braised in red wine with garlic, onions, carrots, potatoes, and bacon. This version is scrumptious yet easy enough for even the novice chef. Life is too short to reserve fabulous dishes for holidays and company.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beef sauvignon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!