Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's 100 clove roasted garlic spread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Find Deals on Roasted Garlic Spread in Groceries on Amazon. They'll sell garlic in large bags pre-shucked. Great recipe for Mike's Versatile Roasted Garlic Spread. You can use this delicious spicy spread for a butter then freezing it in to ice cube trays, a cream cheese spread, a salad dressing, for mashed potatoes, mixing it in baked breads, on hot noodles, on homemade pizzas and much more.
Mike's 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mike's 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's 100 clove roasted garlic spread using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Prepare 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread
- Make ready 100 clove Fresh Garlic [look for the whitest & most aromatic cloves you can find]
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp Dried Thyme
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Cracked Sea Salt [or more]
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [seasoned in oil - chopped]
- Prepare to taste Granulated Sugar
- Make ready 2 large Sheets Tinfoil
- Make ready Breads
- Make ready Quality Crackers [i.e., trisket roasted garlic crackers are the best with this]
- Prepare 1 loaf Quality Sturdy Bread
- Make ready Flavor Boosting Options
- Make ready Red Pepper Flakes [add during roasting]
- Take Lemon Wedges [served to the side of dip]
This soup is truly for the garlic lovers. The roasted flavor comes through nicely and pureed soup has a wonderful texture. When garlic is cool enough to handle, gently push garlic out of skin and mash with a fork or eat cloves whole. Place the garlic cloves in a bowl.
Steps to make Mike's 100 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop the small brown ends from garlic cloves. Place garlic on two sheets of tinfoil.
- Coat garlic cloves in garlic olive oil. Add all seasonings and coat cloves well.
- Double wrap your garlic. You don't want her to burn. Wrap garlic up tightly.
- ● Roast garlic for 45 minutes. Test your garlic. If a knife goes thru them easily - they're fully cooked. ● Lightly coat thick bread slices in butter or olive oil and place in the oven with your garlic. Bake bread for 8 minutes or less depending upon the thickness of your slices.
- Smash your warm garlic with a potato masher or fork.
- Taste test your garlic mixture and see if you'd like to add more cracked sea salt. Sea salt really does make this dish!
- Chop sun dried tomatoes and mix well into your smashed roasted garlic clove mixture.
- Seal her up tight and let her sweat for a half hour. Stir intermittently.
- I typically Mason jar these and give them as gifts.
- ● Serve spread warm or cold on toasted bread, quality crackers or heavy duty chips. Roasted Garlic Trisket Crackers are the BOMB with this spread! ● Here in New Mexico, we typically squeeze lemon or lime wedges on everything we eat. But, lemon tastes much better on this spread IMHO. Consider those additions. They really do pair well and contradict the sweetness of the garlic and the sun dried tomatoes. Enjoy!
When garlic is cool enough to handle, gently push garlic out of skin and mash with a fork or eat cloves whole. Place the garlic cloves in a bowl. Add the olive oil and mix to coat. Spread the garlic cloves on the prepared baking sheet, in a single layer. Lightly season the garlic cloves with kosher salt pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike's 100 clove roasted garlic spread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!