Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chikuwa mentaiko shiso rolls squid naruto-style rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chikuwa Mentaiko Shiso Rolls Squid Naruto-style Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chikuwa Mentaiko Shiso Rolls Squid Naruto-style Rolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chikuwa mentaiko shiso rolls squid naruto-style rolls using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chikuwa Mentaiko Shiso Rolls Squid Naruto-style Rolls:
- Make ready 4 stick Uncooked chikuwa
- Make ready 4 leaves Shiso leaves
- Take 1⁄2 piece Mentaiko salt-cured spicy cod or pollack roe
- Make ready 2 slice Sliced cheese
Steps to make Chikuwa Mentaiko Shiso Rolls Squid Naruto-style Rolls:
- Cut a slit into the chikuwa vertically, and open it up (don't cut in half!). Place the cooked side downwards and spread it out, and score a lattice pattern with a knife.
- Place a shiso leaf on the back side of the chikuwa, spread 1⁄2 teaspoon of mentaiko on top of the shiso leaf, and lay half a slice of cheese on top.
- Roll it up from the edge, and secure with two toothpicks. Cut it in half from the center, and arrange on a plate.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chikuwa mentaiko shiso rolls squid naruto-style rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!