Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rib eye steak. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rib Eye steak is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Rib Eye steak is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Black Friday Retuns - Deal Ends Today. Prepare For Christmas Dinner By Ordering Delicious Meals From Kansas City Steak Company. Responsibly Raised Beef on Family Farms. Exceptional Quality, Premium Beef From The Heart Of The Northwest.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have rib eye steak using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rib Eye steak:
- Take 1 lb rib eye steaks 1 inch thick
- Take Rub
- Get 1 tbl spoon butter
- Prepare Rub
- Take Equal parts salt,pepper, garlic powder
- Make ready Worcestershire sauce powder for dusting. (Secret)
Place rib-eye steaks on a large platter and season with rub on all sides. Rib-eye steaks can be boneless or bone-in, meaning the steak contains a piece of rib bone. The bone may extend inches beyond the tip of the rib-eye muscle, or be trimmed more or less flush with the meat. You may see a bone-in rib-eye labeled as "rib steak." The bone adds flavor and moisture, but it can make cooking the steak more difficult.
Steps to make Rib Eye steak:
- Rub steak with your SPG mix. Let sit out on counter while pan is getting hot.
- Preheat pan. I use an old high carbon pan that can handle high heat. I use a electric stove so I put my burner like 6,7 med high.
- Right before you put your steak in pan splash some olive oil then put steak right away. Let first side sear for a couple minutes. Move steak around pan to get even sear.
- Flip steak, let sear for 2 minutes. Lightly dust the first side with the Worcestershire powder. Drop butter in pan and swish around pan.
- Flip and lightly dust with the Worcestershire powder. Move the steak around in the butter to coat.
- Cook to desired doneness. These times are for med rare. Let rest for a few minutes before serving.
The bone may extend inches beyond the tip of the rib-eye muscle, or be trimmed more or less flush with the meat. You may see a bone-in rib-eye labeled as "rib steak." The bone adds flavor and moisture, but it can make cooking the steak more difficult. Rib-eye steak (which comes from — you guessed it — the rib section, or mid-section, of the cow) is a full-flavored cut of beef with lots of marbling throughout, which keeps it juicy when cooked. It's often reserved for special occasions, like birthdays and anniversaries. This cut of beef contains several different muscles, the largest of which are the longissimus dorsi (aka eye), a tender muscle also found in the strip steak, and the fattier spinalis dorsi (aka deckle or rib cap), which sits on top of the longissimus dorsi.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food rib eye steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!