Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fatoush salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
How to make fattoush salad at home in easy steps. Fattoush salad is a Mediterranean salad. Fattoush salad is low in calories and rich. This fattoush salad recipe is made with a delicious blend of fresh greens, veggies and herbs, crispy toasted pita chips, and a bright and zippy lemon dressing.
Fatoush salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fatoush salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fatoush salad using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fatoush salad:
- Get Salad
- Prepare 250 grams Fresh Pickles diced in 1.5cm size or small cucumbers
- Get 350 grams firm tomatoes diced in 1.5 cm size
- Make ready 2 piece Green onions finely sliced
- Take 1 piece pita bread cut in 3cm squares
- Get 5 tbsp coarsely chopped parsley
- Get 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- Get 4 finely sliced radishes
- Prepare Dressing
- Prepare 1⁄2 fresh lemon juice
- Take 1 clove garlic crushed
- Make ready 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp sumac or more to taste
- Make ready 1 cup buttermilk or unsweetened greek yougurt with a little bit of milk and 1⁄4 lime juice
- Make ready 1⁄2 Optional chicken broth powder
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Take 1 if you love mint you can add half teaspoon of ground or fresh mint the dressing will become mint flavor
Quite a few years ago, I used to work at a bank in Troy, MI and there used to be a Lebanese restaurant called La Shish nearby. Middle Eastern Pita Salad (Fattoush Salad). Add the radishes, bell pepper, parsley, and mint to the salad bowl and toss to combine. This video show you how easy and quick it is to make a traditional Lebanese Fattoush salad.
Steps to make Fatoush salad:
- In a skillet Toast the pita squares until they are crispy. If you dont mind about fat you can fry them until crispy it tastes better when fried. Or you can buy all ready toasted pita squares at costco or supermarket.
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients and adjust flavor to taste.
- Mix dressing and salad together. Add the pita squares when you are ready to eat the salad. Sprinkle some sumac on top of everything.
Add the radishes, bell pepper, parsley, and mint to the salad bowl and toss to combine. This video show you how easy and quick it is to make a traditional Lebanese Fattoush salad. Fattoush is no different, except that the addition of toasted pita and loads of fresh herbs make fresh Not a single morsel of this salad was left. Even my husband, a salad skeptic, said this salad was. A healthy Middle Eastern Fattoush Salad with a lemony vinaigrette dressing.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fatoush salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!