Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, flower 💐 puff rice meethai balls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See recipes for Flower 💐 puff rice meethai balls, Meethai too. #nofire. These are very unique and different meethai balls which are soo beautiful and easy to make in less time , let's check out the ingredients. Find puffed rice balls stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Old woman selling puffed rice balls on the street.
Flower 💐 puff rice meethai balls is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Flower 💐 puff rice meethai balls is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook flower 💐 puff rice meethai balls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Flower 💐 puff rice meethai balls:
- Prepare 2 cups dry puff rice
- Get 2,3 tbsp honey
- Prepare 2 pinch 🤏 purle/red colour/ drops
- Take 1 cup heaped dry nestle milk powder
- Get 3 tbsp condensed milk
- Make ready 4,5 curry pata leaves/ any flower 💐 leaves for decorating
- Prepare Some flowers 💐 for decorating (optional)
- Prepare 3 tbsp milk pack
Your tasty puffed rice balls are ready! If you find that you can't make balls and the mixture is too thick, loosen it up by heating the mixture for two to three minutes before. Storage instructions: Store in a cool and dry place. Pori Urundai or Puffed Rice Balls is a traditional sweet preparation made using puffed rice mixed with jaggery.
Steps to make Flower 💐 puff rice meethai balls:
- Take 1⁄2 cup of dry puff rice in a bowl add purple colour add condensed milk also,mix it well, 1⁄2 cup remaining the same colour.
- Now take 1 cup of white dry puff and add honey and mix it well, set in a bowl.
- Now take a bowl/ plate add nestle milk powder, then add normal milk and Knead and mix the dough well.
- Now make a round balls like this way and set in a plate, add honey in purple and white puff rice separately.
- Now you can coat these balls with purple and white rice and set in a plate.
- A very colourful and yummy dry puff rice methai is ready to serve, enjoy it.
Storage instructions: Store in a cool and dry place. Pori Urundai or Puffed Rice Balls is a traditional sweet preparation made using puffed rice mixed with jaggery. Take a small portion of the mixture between oiled hands and shape it into a medium or large lemon sized balls. Do this as soon as possible because the mixture will take its shape and firm up. Chinese Sticky Rice Balls (Yuan Xiao/ Tang Yuan) for Chinese Lantern FestivalFusion Food Blog. water, nougat, red bean paste, rice flour, chocolate.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food flower 💐 puff rice meethai balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!