Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chiken biryani. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chiken biryani is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chiken biryani is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In a medium-size pot, heat the chicken stock and salt. When the mixture is hot pour it over the rice and stir well. Add the chicken mixture and the potatoes; gently mix them into the rice. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chiken biryani using 32 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chiken biryani:
- Get For the Marinade
- Prepare 2 chicken breast diced
- Make ready 1 cup sugar and flavor free yoghurt
- Get 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Take leaves Handful of chopped mint
- Take leaves Handful of chopped coriander
- Get 3 green chili finely chopped
- Make ready 1 table spoon ginger and garlic grated
- Get 1 large onion, sliced and golden brown fried
- Prepare 2 table spoon lemon juice
- Prepare 1 spoon cinnamon powder
- Take 1 spoon coriander powder
- Make ready 2 pieces star anise spice
- Make ready 4 pieces cloves spice
- Get 2 pieces bay leaf
- Take 1 spoon paprika powder
- Take 1 spoon chili powder
- Get 1 spoon cumin powder
- Prepare 1 spoon curry powder
- Make ready 1 spoon turmeric powder
- Take 3 cardamom pods
- Get to taste Salt and seasoning
- Take For the rice
- Prepare 2 cups basmati rice
- Get 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Take 1 medium onion sliced and golden brown fried
- Make ready 2 cinamon sticks
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 spoon saffron strands
- Take 1⁄4 spoon turmeric powder
- Get 6 table spoon un flavored milk
- Get Handful cashew nuts
Chicken Rice Have you ever tried making Indian biryani at home? There's something magical that happens when you combine chicken, rice, a number of spices and you infuse it with cardamom pods, saffron, and top the whole thing with fried onions. Photography Credit: Prerna Singh Simple Chicken Biryani for Beginners In India, the eternal favourite for a special Sunday lunch or a party dish is definitely a perfectly layered Chicken Biryani, dum cooked to perfection!
Instructions to make Chiken biryani:
- Place the diced chicken in a clean bowl
- Add all the spices mentioned on the marinade, yoghurt, oil, mint and coriander leaves, all mentioned above
- Mix thoroughly and cover with a plastic wrap
- The marinade should look like this
- Refrigerate for four hours or over night
- Soak the basmati rice for 1 hour
- Wash and cook with lots of salt and cook to 30% done
- Drain the rice and set aside
- Place a clean pot on the cooker without turning the heat on
- Place the marinated chicken on the pot and even it
- Pour the per boiled rice on top, and even it. Do not mix
- Add the fried onions, cashew nuts, cinnamon sticks and bay leaf
- Soak the saffron inside the milk and let it dissolve
- Drizzle the saffron milk all over the rice
- Drizzle the oil all over and cover the pot with an aluminum foil paper to make a dum cooking
- Close tightly with the pot cover and turn on the heat.
- Set the flame on high heat and cook for ten minutes, then reduce the flame to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes, then to low heat and cook for 10 minutes, lastly turn off the heat and let the steam cook further for five minutes
- Open carefully, plate and serve with any salad of your choice
- Do not open or turn while cooking.
- Serve scooping from the bottom, just like in the video attached
Photography Credit: Prerna Singh Simple Chicken Biryani for Beginners In India, the eternal favourite for a special Sunday lunch or a party dish is definitely a perfectly layered Chicken Biryani, dum cooked to perfection! And it's a visual delight too - a beautiful array of long-grained rice, tender chicken and pungent spices studded with fresh mint and coriander, topped with fried onions and boiled egg wedges. Chicken Biryani is a savory chicken and rice dish that includes layers of chicken, rice, and aromatics that are steamed together. The bottom layer of rice absorbs all the chicken juices as it cooks, giving it a tender texture and rich flavor, while the top layer of rice turns out white and fluffy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chiken biryani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!