Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, parwal ki mithai. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parwal Ki Mithai is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Parwal Ki Mithai is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Parwal sweet is an easy and delicious recipe prepared specially in North India during festivity. This simple and unique mithai of parwal is stuffed with. parwal mithai recipe - हलवाई सीक्रेट परवल मिठाई रेसिपी बिलकुल बाजार जैसी परवल मिठाई रेसिपी इन हिंदी. parwal ki mithai,easy and quick mithai recipe. Parwal Ki Mithai Recipe. #parwalkimithai #parwal #sweets #recipe Parwal sweet is an easy and delicious recipe prepared specially in North India during. Parwal Ki Mithai is a delicious sweet made of tender cooked Pointed Gourds and Khoya stuffing.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have parwal ki mithai using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parwal Ki Mithai:
- Take 5-6 Parwals (Pointed Gourd)
- Get 100 gm paneer (cottage cheese)
- Take 2 tbsp fresh grated coconut
- Get 2 tbsp pistachios powdered
- Get 1⁄4 tsp cardamom powder
- Take 3⁄4 cup sugar
- Make ready 3⁄4 cup water
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
- Take 2 tsp chopped pistachio
- Take 2 tsp rose petals for Garnishing
To make the filling of the Mithai, heat a pan on the gas and roast the Mawa on the medium flame. Fill the mixture in the Parval where you've made a cut. Your Parval ki Mithai is ready. easy and simple way to make parwal ki mithai with khoya stuffing/pointed gourd sweet with ricotta cheese stuffing Music:www.bensound.com and www.melodyloops.com. PARWAL KI MITHAI, Parval Ki Mithai, Indian Sweet Dish.
Instructions to make Parwal Ki Mithai:
- Wash the parwals and pat dry. Then scrap them and make a slit lengthwise on one side. Carefully deseed them and keep aside.
- Meanwhile for the stuffing - Heat a non-stick pan and saute the paneer, 2 tbsp. sugar, coconut and cardamom powder for a few minutes till the moisture has evaporated. Set aside to cool. Then mix the pistachio powder to it and keep aside. The stuffing is ready.
- Heat sufficient quantity of water in a saucepan. Add the baking soda (this will help retain the colour) and bring it to a boil. Drop in the parwals and simmer, covered for 2-3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- To make the sugar syrup - add the sugar and water in a pan and bring it to a boil. Simmer on a medium flame till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the boiled parwals in the syrup and simmer for 2-3 minutes or till it softens. Switch off the flame and keep it covered for another 5-10 minutes so that the parwals get nicely soaked in the sugar syrup. Drain completely and let it cool down.
- Then carefully stuff the parwals with the prepared stuffing and press them lightly. Garnish with chopped pistachios and dry rose petals. Refrigerate till serving time. Enjoy.
Your Parval ki Mithai is ready. easy and simple way to make parwal ki mithai with khoya stuffing/pointed gourd sweet with ricotta cheese stuffing Music:www.bensound.com and www.melodyloops.com. PARWAL KI MITHAI, Parval Ki Mithai, Indian Sweet Dish. Hi guys, Today I am going to Indian traditional sweet dish ( Parwal Ki Mithai ). It's not an instant sweet dish but time we spend on it. Parwal Ki Mithai is a dry sweet made of parwal, a gourd-like vegetable.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food parwal ki mithai recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!