Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bread pakoda chat. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bread Pakoda chat is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Bread Pakoda chat is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread pakoda chat using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pakoda chat:
- Prepare For besan batter
- Prepare 1 cup besan(gram flour)
- Get as needed Water
- Take 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare Pinch baking powder
- Make ready For sandwich
- Prepare 4 bread slices
- Take 4-5 medium sized potatoes(Boiled)
- Prepare 2 tbsp green peas
- Prepare 3 chillies
- Take 1 inch ginger
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 2 tbsp fresh coriander chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp dry mango powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Take Other ingredients
- Prepare 1 tsp chat masala
- Take 2 cups curd
- Make ready as needed Tamarind chutney
- Take 1 tsp black salt
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Take as needed Fine sev
- Get 1 tsp fresh coriander chopped
- Make ready as needed Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Bread Pakoda chat:
- For besan batter : take besan, rice flour, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water and make a smooth batter. Add baking soda and mix gently.
- For stuffing : take oil in a kadhai, add chilli- ginger paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, chopped green coriander, fry for a while and add green peas. Stir for a minute. And add potatoes, salt, dry mango powder. Mix well. Switch off the gas.
- Now take two bread slices. Spread potato mixture on one bread. Cover it with other bread slice.
- Now dip this sandwich in besan batter and deep fry on slow flame till golden brown from both sides.
- Now place this bread sandwich pakoda in a plate. Cut it in four pieces.
- Now take curd. Add salt, black salt, sugar and whisk it. Add this curd on bread pakoda. Sprinkle chilli powder, chat masala, tamarind chutney, fine sev, chopped coriander. Enjoy your bread pakoda chat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bread pakoda chat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!