Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fluffy powdered snow christmas bread wreath. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fluffy Powdered Snow Christmas Bread Wreath is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fluffy Powdered Snow Christmas Bread Wreath is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fluffy powdered snow christmas bread wreath using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Powdered Snow Christmas Bread Wreath:
- Prepare 180 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Make ready 20 grams Cake flour
- Get 15 grams Sugar
- Get 2 1⁄2 grams Salt
- Take 150 ml Milk
- Make ready 20 grams Unsalted butter
- Take 3 grams Instant Dry Yeast
- Get 1 Nuts
- Get 1 Rice flour (for the finishing touch)
Steps to make Fluffy Powdered Snow Christmas Bread Wreath:
- Add all of the ingredients, except the nuts and butter, into the bread machine and start the "bread dough" course. (The yeast goes in a separate opening). After 10 minutes, add the butter.
- When the dough is finished, separate it into 2 round balls and place with the seam on the bottom. Cover with a damp towel and leave for 20 minutes.
- When the resting time is over, turn them over and use your hand to remove the gas, while at the same time flattening, moving from the center to the outside.
- Fold from the top about 4 times. At this time, use your fingers to push on the opposite side to get rid of excess gas.
- When it forms into the shape of a sea cucumber, use both hands to roll the dough into a long cylinder. 1 cylinder is about 80 cm, but since it's difficult to stretch it out in one go…
- if it becomes difficult to stretch out at around 40 cm, cover it with a damp towel and let it rest a little bit. It will then become easier to roll out.
- Put the seam side on the bottom and connect one end of each of the 2 cylinders tightly together.
- Place one strand over the other strand and repeat, essentially forming a twisting pattern, until the end. Lastly, close the ends tightly.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, place the wreath in the shape of a wreath, tightly closing the ends together. Perform the secondary fermentation at 40°C for 20 minutes.
- Wrap the outsides of a cocotte mold, or something similar, with parchment paper, and place in the middle of the bread dough to hold the round shape. (The center hold of the wreath will shrink, but you don't need to use the cocotte if you don't want to.)
- I also made small bread (4 wreaths), separated the dough into 8 balls and followed the same procedure. I tried to make the wreath shape without placing a cocotte in the middle.
- After fermenting the second time, lightly spread water on the dough's surface with a brush. Add nuts etc, and push them in so they stick on the dough.
- Using a tea strainer, lightly sprinkle the rice flour evenly and thoroughly onto the dough's surface, like a light snowfall. (If you don't have rice flour, bread flour is fine, too.)
- In an oven preheated to 180°C, bake for 15 minutes and it's finished. Refer to Step 16 if you used a cocotte while baking.
- Cover and decorate the seam on the top with a Christmas ornament and it's all finished.
- If you used a cocotte in the center of the wreath, it will be difficult for the center to bake through, so after about 10 minutes of baking, remove the cocotte and continue baking until the time is up.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fluffy powdered snow christmas bread wreath recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!