Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tinklee's easy sausage sauce and frozen ravioli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tinklee's easy sausage sauce and frozen ravioli using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli:
- Get 1 lb Italian sausage (i used Jimmy Dean sage flavor)
- Prepare 4 oz sliced mushrooms (this is more than 1/2cup)
- Get 1 can petite diced tomatoes - 14.5 oz
- Take 1 can diced garlic roasted tomatoes - 14.5 oz
- Prepare 1 can tomato sauce- 15oz
- Prepare 3 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- Take 2 tbsp italian seasonings
- Make ready 1 tbsp onion powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 packages frozen ravioli - 25oz bag
- Make ready 1 parmesan cheese to taste
Instructions to make Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli:
- Brown sausage in pan, when sausage is almost done, add sliced mushrooms and 2 tablespoons of the garlic, cook till mushrooms have cooked down
- Add both cans of tomatoes and tomato sauce, the rest of garlic, italian seasonings, onion powder, and black pepper, let this come to a low boil, then turn down to simmer
- Bring a big pot of water to a full boil, add the frozen ravioli, cook according to directions on package, they usually only take about 4mins
- With a good straining spoon remove ravioli from water and add to the meat sauce, once all have been added, gently mix together and your ready to serve
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and enjoy
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tinklee's easy sausage sauce and frozen ravioli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!