Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
How To Make Smothered Pork Chops - Comfort Food Classic #SoulFoodSunday. World's Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe. Smothered Pork Chops are a classic American dish that is easy to make and full of delicious flavor. Thick cut pork chops are covered in a perfect Thick cut pork chops are covered in a perfect, savory gravy with onions and mushrooms.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops):
- Take pack Chicken thighs or boneless pork chops family size
- Prepare 1⁄2 - 1 tbsp seasoning
- Make ready To taste Garlic powder
- Get To taste Black pepper
- Take To taste Cayenne
- Get To taste Tony’s or other creole seasoning
- Take 1⁄2-1 bell pepper (depending on size)
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion
- Make ready Minced Garlic
- Prepare 2-3 stalk’s celery
- Get 1 tbsp flour
- Get As needed Olive oil or vegetable oil (enough to coat the bottom of the pan)
- Make ready Approx 1 cup water
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Kitchen bouquet
Smothered Pork Chops - Juicy and delicious pan-seared pork chops cooked in a rich and delicious gravy. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. You are looking for very soft and caramelized onions. Then, we stir in chicken broth and scrape up all.
Instructions to make Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops):
- Make a a Glass of wine or drink of choice because why not!
- Season your meat WELL and set to the side
- Chop onions, bell pepper, celery and combine with minced garlic (fresh or jar)
- Fry seasoned meat in oil in large skillet until browned on both sides then remove from pan and set aside
- Using the drippings in the pan sauté the vegetables and add a little water to keep them moist (anything stuck to the pan will come up in this step)
- Once sauted and soft, add remainder of water and then stir in 1 tbsp of flour and mix until slightly thick and then add kitchen bouquet and mix until desired color
- Add meat back into mixture and cover continue to cook on low heat until meat is tender. (Note you can also transfer to dutch oven or pan and bake which I think is easiest)
- Add more seasoning to taste if needed and voila!
- Serve over white rice and enjoy with a side vegetable like green beans!
You are looking for very soft and caramelized onions. Then, we stir in chicken broth and scrape up all. The Best Pork Chop Recipe : Smothered Pork Chops Recipe. Growing up, one of my favorite The usual liquid for gravy is water but to add more flavor to this pork chop gravy, I added chicken stock. Lightly breaded pork chops are smothered in a rich savory and well seasoned brown gravy resulting.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!