Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, meat balls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meat balls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Meat balls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Meatballs made with ground beef, veal and pork, with garlic and Romano cheese. Finish cooking in your favorite marinara sauce. Roll each square into a ball.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook meat balls using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meat balls:
- Take 1⁄2 kg boneless mutton
- Prepare 6 medium size onion finely chopped
- Make ready 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- Make ready 1 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger paste
- Make ready 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- Get 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- Get 2 teaspoon garam masala
- Get 1 lemon
- Get 1 Cup gram flour
- Make ready As needed Oil to deep fry
- Make ready to taste Salt
Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatballs in freezer. Get Excellent Meatballs Recipe from Food Network. Remove and turn meatballs if browned already on bottom (use a thin metal spatula to scrape from baking sheet if needed). Set meatballs aside, reduce heat to medium-low, and add sauce to skillet.
Instructions to make Meat balls:
- In cooker cook the mutton for three whistle or until done. let it cool and put in a mixer jar and grind it only for 2 seconds.
- In a large bowl add onion chillies, coriander leaves, ginger and garlic, garam masala, lemon juice, gram flour, salt and grinded mutton.mix well.
- Prepare balls and deep fry till golden colour.
- Your tasty meat balls are ready to serve.
Remove and turn meatballs if browned already on bottom (use a thin metal spatula to scrape from baking sheet if needed). Set meatballs aside, reduce heat to medium-low, and add sauce to skillet. Bring sauce to a simmer then immediately add meatballs back to skillet. Whether served as part of an appetizer spread or atop a giant plate of spaghetti, these recipes for meatballs show you several yummy ways to prepare the meaty staple. Freezing cooked meatballs: Let the cooked meatballs cool completely, then arrange in a single layer on baking sheet and freeze until solid.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food meat balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!