Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, kerala banana/balehannu halwa. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kerala Banana/balehannu Halwa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Kerala Banana/balehannu Halwa is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kerala banana/balehannu halwa using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Banana/balehannu Halwa:
- Prepare 5-6 ripe banana mashed or pureed
- Make ready 1⁄4 cup sugar as per taste
- Take 1⁄4 cup ghee
- Get 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Get Cashws, kishmish and almond as per needed
- Get 3 tbsp water
Steps to make Kerala Banana/balehannu Halwa:
- Collect all ingridents first. And mashed the banana.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a non-stick pan add pureed of banana and mix well.
- In the mean time take sugar and water in a sauce pan and mix well.
- Bring it to boil. Cook everything till the sugar reaches caramel stage.
- Pour this over the banana and mix well. Continue cooking add ghee as needed.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well. Cook everything till it gets really thick and leaves the sides.
- Heat ghee in a pan fry cashews and kishmish. Add this into the halwa and mix well.
- Transfer it into a greased pan and cool it down. Garnish with almond, cashews and banana slice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food kerala banana/balehannu halwa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!