Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork mince and pasta bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Mince and Pasta Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pork Mince and Pasta Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork mince and pasta bake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Mince and Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 450 gm minced pork
- Get 800 gm chopped tomatoes (2x tins)
- Get 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Take 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Take 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- Make ready 1⁄2 courgette (skin on), chopped
- Make ready 4 celery stalks, chopped
- Prepare 2 onions (medium), chopped
- Get 1 tsp garlic chopped
- Make ready pepper (to taste)
- Take 250 gm penne (or other pasta shapes)
- Make ready For the cheese sauce
- Take 40 gm flour
- Prepare 40 gm butter (or margarine)
- Take 400 ml milk (full fat)
- Prepare 100 gm mature Cheddar cheese, grated
Steps to make Pork Mince and Pasta Bake:
- Fry the onions and garlic gently in 1 tsp olive oil until soft
- Add the mince and fry gently until cooked through
- Add the tinned tomatoes, herbs, puree, Worcester sauce, sugar, pepper and chopped vegetables and simmer gently for 20 minutes
- For the cheese sauce:
- Melt the butter or margerine, stir in the flour and cook on a gentle heat for 2 minutes
- Gradually add the milk and stir until thickened
- Add the grated cheese handful by handful to taste
- Meanwhile, cook the penne for 5-10 minutes in boiling water until undercooked – drain and leave aside
- Place the mince into a baking dish, put the macaroni on top and pour with the cheese sauce, top with more grated cheese if wished
- Bake in the oven at 190’C/Gas mark 5 for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbling and the pasta is soft
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pork mince and pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!