Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This video shows how to make easy Payasam,Pineapple payasam recipe ,Kerala style. This pineapple kheer/dessert is made with sago/sabudana/chowari can be. Payasam/Kheer is a traditional Indian pudding. Here, this Pineapple Payasam is a typical South Indian dessert, suitable for all festive occasions.
Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum:
- Get For the payasum
- Make ready -1 litre whole milk
- Prepare 1 cup tinned pineapple pureed till smooth
- Get 3 tbsp. long grain basmati rice, washed and soaked 30 minutes
- Get 1 tbsp pineapple custard powder
- Get 1⁄4 cup whipped cream
- Make ready 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp saffron
- Make ready whipped cream,saffron,tulsi leaves and cherries for garnish
- Take For payasum balls# stuffing (-1/2cup chopped tinned pineapple or chopped fruits of choice,
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup roasted khoya crumbled
- Make ready 2 tbsps powdered sugar
- Get 2 tsp desiccated coconut
- Get 2 tbsps chopped cashewnuts,almonds and raisins
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp cardamom powder
- Make ready 9-12 slices brown or white bread,
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup milk,
I often make this dish for the holidays. Seriously Delicious Pineapple Stuffing is our version of classic pineapple stuffing! This stuffing recipe goes perfectly with your holiday ham or turkey! Whenever we would have a holiday party or needed a cheese ball for a special occasion my mom would make this pineapple cheese ball recipe.
Instructions to make Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum:
- For payasum balls stuffing -Roast all the nuts and mix with sugar and remaining stuffing ingredients except pineapple. Cool and mix with pineapple or chopped fruits.
- Mould the filling into small lemon sized balls. Cut the crust of bread slices and dip them into milk and immediately squeeze out the excess milk.
- Place a prepared ball in the center of each slice and wrap the slice around the ball to cover it completely. Prepare all the balls similarly.
- For the pineapple payasum pudding -Grind rice in small mixie till very smooth. Add a little water if required. Put milk and sugar to boil in a large vessel. When boiling, reduce and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add rice paste, saffron and pineapple custard powder stirring continuously, simultaneously. Bring back to a boil simmer on low, till mixture is a little thick. Remove from heat.
- Add pineapple puree and saffron. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream.
- To serve- Place ready payasum-pineapple# stuffed mixture balls in a serving dish. Pour payasum-cream sauce over the balls and garnish with saffron, cherries and whipped cream and tulsi leaves. Serve chilled
This stuffing recipe goes perfectly with your holiday ham or turkey! Whenever we would have a holiday party or needed a cheese ball for a special occasion my mom would make this pineapple cheese ball recipe. Pineapple payasam recipe with step by step photos - South Indian payasam made with pineapple, coconut milk and jaggery. There are many varieties of payasam and pineapple payasam is one of them. The fruity pineapple flavor, the earthy flavor and.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!