Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, thai beef satay. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place beef in a bowl, pour the marinade over it, and stir well to combine. When ready to cook, thread meat onto the skewers. In really basic terms, satay is grilled meat skewers with an Asian flair (often Thai-style) and they are usually served with some type of peanut sauce. It's a super easy dish that absolutely screams in your face with flavor.
Thai Beef Satay is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Thai Beef Satay is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai beef satay using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Beef Satay:
- Prepare 200 grams beef
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp curry powder
- Get 100 ml coconut milk
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp each oyster sauce and soy sauce
- Make ready 2⁄3 tsp brown sugar
- Make ready 1⁄3 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready 2 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander root
- Get 1⁄2 tsp each fine slice of galangal and lemongrass
- Get 8 bamboo skewers
- Take 1⁄2 tsp coriander seeds
While the steak is is in the freezer, combine the fish sauce, oil, chili sauce, brown sugar, cilantro, garlic, and scallions in a small bowl. The cut of beef that I usually use for Thai beef satay is round roast. It is a lean and cheap cut of meat that is able to slice into consistent strips of beef for the wooden skewers. There are many different cuts of beef that works very well, like sirloin tip, top sirloin and more.
Instructions to make Thai Beef Satay:
- Cut beef to 1 inch pieces or bigger
- Make fine paste from garlic,coriander roots,galangal,lemongrass,coriander seeds
- Add seasoning ingredients ; soy sauce,oyster sauce,sugar,black pepper,coconut milk,stir to mix
- Add beef ,mix,marinate overnight or use immediately , stab four or five pieces to each bamboo skewers ,this time i only make for 2 as appetizer ,if you want to make more than this please double or triple the ingredients listed
- Set grill pan on medium high heat , or charcoal ,add some oil ,then grill 2 mins on each side,pour marinate sauce over skewers one mins before done
- Serve hot with marinated cucumber and thai peanut sauce - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363331-thai-peanut-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360144-marinated-cucumber
It is a lean and cheap cut of meat that is able to slice into consistent strips of beef for the wooden skewers. There are many different cuts of beef that works very well, like sirloin tip, top sirloin and more. You could even use a fairly thick steak and cut into strips. Satay is probably Malaysia's "King of Street Food." Satay such as beef satay and chicken satay are well loved by many people. Satay is perfect as an appetizer.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thai beef satay recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!