Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked thai peanut tofu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Find the Lowest Prices Online on Baked Tofu. It turned out something a little similar to this tofu and broccoli stir-fry with peanut sauce. This baked tofu makes for a simple main dish, or add it to salads, stir-fries, noodles or anything. It's vegetarian, vegan and if you use a gluten-free soy sauce such as tamari, it's gluten-free as well.
Baked Thai Peanut Tofu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baked Thai Peanut Tofu is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked thai peanut tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Thai Peanut Tofu:
- Take 2 blocks firm tofu
- Make ready *Marinade
- Prepare 2 tbsp basil
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper
- Take 2 tsp chili powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 (12 oz) jar thai peanut sauce
- Take 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
After marinating the tofu in tamari, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, and maple syrup, it gets coated in cornstarch to help it crisp up in the oven. The tofu comes out lightly browned and perfectly crispy. All that's left to do is give it a sweet & spicy peanutty flavor. This baked peanut tofu is marinated in a delicious peanut sauce that gives the tofu an amazing flavor and crispy coating.
Instructions to make Baked Thai Peanut Tofu:
- Mix *marinade ingredients together in a dish large enough to submerse your your blocks of tofu about a 1⁄4".
- Drain your tofu, microwave for 30 seconds (do not over do), and place in marinade. Poke holes in the blocks with a fork and marinate on eah side for at least 10 minutes. Longer you marinade the tastier.
- After marinated, split your tofu into healthy sized blocks and coat your tofu blocks with marinade.
- This is a good time to preheat your oven to about 420°.
- Transfer tofu to baking sheet, and use excess marinade to thoroughly coat your tofu with the remainder of the marinade. Put a healthy amount of pepper and really any other spice you think sounds good on the tofu prior to baking.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until tofu is desired tenderness. Longer you bake the tofu, the more texture.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
All that's left to do is give it a sweet & spicy peanutty flavor. This baked peanut tofu is marinated in a delicious peanut sauce that gives the tofu an amazing flavor and crispy coating. Just pair it with rice and a veggie side for a full meal! If you've been an Eating Bird Food reader for awhile, you know I've been on a food journey over the last few years. Crispy peanut tofu baked in the oven with no added fat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked thai peanut tofu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!