Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, silken tofu & bean sprout miso soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Silken Tofu & Bean Sprout Miso Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Silken Tofu & Bean Sprout Miso Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have silken tofu & bean sprout miso soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Silken Tofu & Bean Sprout Miso Soup:
- Make ready 1⁄4 block Silken tofu
- Make ready 1 handful Bean sprouts
- Prepare 1 Miso
- Take 1 Your usual dashi stock
- Prepare 1 Any type of onion or myoga ginger
Instructions to make Silken Tofu & Bean Sprout Miso Soup:
- If using aburaage, lightly wipe off the oil and cut into pieces. Add to the dashi stock and let it boil for a bit. Then proceed to Step 2.
- Dissolve the miso into the dashi stock. Add the diced tofu and heat it up without letting the miso boil.
- When the miso is hot, add the rinsed bean sprouts and simmer. Optionally, add leeks or myoga ginger as a topping, and it's finished.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food silken tofu & bean sprout miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!