Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, kitty litter cake ~ halloween. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spread all but one randomly over top of cake mixture. Sprinkle with any remaining cookie crumbs. Hang the remaining tootsie roll over side of litter box and sprinkle with a few green cookie crumbs. Serve with the pooper scooper for a gross Halloween dessert.
Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kitty litter cake ~ halloween using 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween:
- Prepare 1 box brownie mix
- Prepare 1 box cake mix of choice, but best if light in color.
- Take 18 graham crackers
- Get 1 chocolate syrup
- Take 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- Get 1 tub icing of choice.. best if light in color.
- Take 2 tbsp green sugar crystals/ or sprinkles
- Take 1 clean unused cat litter box
- Take 1 clean new unused cat pooper scooper
Very simple to make and very very yummy! Kitty Litter Cake is one of the grossest and tastiest recipes to make Halloween a scream this year! Serve up this kitty litter cake recipe (made with box cake mix and tootsie rolls) and see which one of your friends will take the first bite. Printable recipe version and pictures below!
Instructions to make Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween:
- I got this recipe ( changed a few points) off of facebook from hill billy recipes..
- bake cake according to package directions. let cool while assembling the rest. now shape and size of cake will depend on the choice lof litterbox u made. make cake same size as that litterbox so it fits snuggly in the bottom. I used one of those pink hospital washtubs since this is a demonstration and don't have the cash for a new litterbox.
- bake brownies according to package directions. let cool while your assembling the rest.
- place graham crackers in a baggie and crush those suckers.u want some small chunks and some powder. no big pieces. nothing bigger than id say a bead..
- place powdered sugar and sugar crystals in baggie with the graham crackers. coat well. set aside.
- place cooled cake in bottom of litter box.
- frost with desired frosting!
- sprinkle your graham cracker "litter" all over the cake. make sure you completely cover it so no frosting or cake shows. reserve a couple tbl. for effect.
- chcolate syrup.. pour a little in a spot or two to resemble diareah. sprinkle a bit of. reserved "litter" on top.
- cut brownies into strips. these will be your turds / poopy a.k.a. cat droppings..
- mold your brownies with your hands until they resemble kitty droppings. I do mine while still slightly warm. its easiest to mold. and a bit greasy so it looks and feels like fresh droppings!
- place "droppings" in various spots and positions on the litter.
- sprinkle some reserved litter on top. not to much just enough to look like your cat tried to cover it up.. hang some off the sides.. etc..
- now your ready to serve using your pooper "turd" scooper for maximum effect.. make the scooper look used by wetting it and rolling it in some reserved litter maybe smear some brownie on it.. lol
- hints: instead of brownies use warmed molded tootsie rolls!
- instead of graham crackers u can use any similar colored when crushed will resemble litter.. like sandies cookies!
- the green sprinkles/sugar crystals make it look like the green crystals for odor in real litter… the powdered sugar just makes it look dusty like real litter..
- great for halloween or an office party at a shelter, vet, groomer, etc..
- hope u enjoy!
Serve up this kitty litter cake recipe (made with box cake mix and tootsie rolls) and see which one of your friends will take the first bite. Printable recipe version and pictures below! Love it or loathe it, the Kitty Litter Cake is a Halloween gross-out cake classic. Our version makes it easier and tastier than ever, with the addition of a creamy vanilla filling and a golden Betty Crocker™ vanilla cake. Do you want to make a cake for a cat lover with a good—and hopefully sick—sense of humor, or just totally gross people out this Halloween?
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food kitty litter cake ~ halloween recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!